Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Anything Goes in this Post for January-MoonFlower sponsoring Crafting When We Can

 This lovely image is from MoonFlower Digi Stamps  and it is called Elf Maiden.  I just love the long flowing hair and she has many other gorgeous females on her site.  These were provided for us over at Crafting When We Can Challenges and we're always grateful to use beautiful images.  Our ATG Challenge runs for 2 weeks so there's plenty of time to Start the New Year out right and jump right in to our Challenges with your creations.
The design paper I used made me think of a muted watercolor-just loved it!  After coloring her with my copics and mounting it with an oval mat,  I found a great sentiment from KKS that could be used for several occasions.  Little mini pink pearls edged the oval image. On the inside liner of the card, I used a muted light lavender print with another KKS sentiment that worked well with the general theme of my creation.
So come and join in the fun at Crafting When We Can -the Theme is Anything Goes so any of your creations would fit right in!




1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! I love how you framed the image and your highlighting is wonderful! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete