Followers

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Masculine card at Sasakari Glitter-a freebie for all!

This is an adorable image from Sasakari Glitter called Lonely Boy-and it's a freebie on her site this whole month.  I need to do more masculine cards-I love using boyish embellies!
This is on a 4x4 card blank, using tones of blues, greens and browns and metal silver star stickers, and a silver metal swirl that I curled around the edge of the card.  Found some really neat denim washi tape and matching denim ribbon at my LSS so tied some on the swirl.  As this is a Happy Birthday card, on the inside I lined it and then used assorted chipboard glazed letters/numbers that are SO boy-like.  Hope you will visit Naz's site and visit her Etsy store-some cute images there!
I'd like to enter this Birthday card at:


4 comments:

  1. Fab boys Birthday card! Thanks for joining in with a Gem of a Challenge this time!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn, this is a great card. The image you have chosen and your design are really striking - perfect for a boy. Thank you for joining us this time at A Gem of A Challenge.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete