Followers

Monday, September 7, 2015

One Sweet Challenge is featuring Halloween or a Color Challenge!

 It's that spooky time of the year  what with Halloween coming next month and at One Sweet Challenge, we were asked to use Halloween images or use the colors Purple/green/orange/and-or black in our creations.  I think I managed all of this with the card I made from the digital image  Witch and Cat by Molly Harrison.  I think that the color might be off just a little, but the green was so intense that, no matter what I did to it, they all looked the same.  So, My apologies.  There are so many wonderful images in the Sweet Pea Store by several artists-you just really need to go see all your choices!  As you can see I used black and green neon bats, a wonderful roughly textured handmade green paper, and accents of green sheer ribbon, glitter bats and black pearl studs. More of the handmade paper inside the card , black sheer ribbon and a great Halloween rubber stamp.
Come over and play with us at One Sweet Challenge with Sweet Pea Stamps-we'd love to see your creations!

2 comments: