Followers

Monday, August 10, 2015

Aurora Wings Sponsors us at Craft Your Passion-Always Anything Goes!

Every week we have a new challenge at Craft Your Passion usually featuring images from amazing sponsors.  This week is no different as we are working with digitals from Aurora Wings.  Their delightful fairies are some of my favorites!  This week I'm using Daisy Elf and I've dreamed of using this after seeing it on so many friends' cards!  I love the way her delicate wings look and the depth of the color in the flower petals.
I found a delightful paper by Echo Park that was double sided and thought that by using 4 mats under the image, that it really made the copic colored image really pop.  I wrapped the matted bundle with pink sheer ribbon...do you get the feel that I like PINK?? One of the complimentary papers in the set I used inside and finished it off with a sentiment and colored gem flower.
At Craft Your Passion, our challenges are Always Anything Goes and the winner receives $10 worth of digital images from Aurora Wings- WooHoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment