Followers

Monday, July 6, 2015

One Sweet Challenge/Sweet Pea Stamps is having Christmas in July!

Sweet Pea Stamps is starting the first 2 week challenge at One Sweet Challenge for this month!  The Theme is Christmas in July--Yeah, a GREAT way to beat this heat and humidity!   Remember the third Monday of July you will see more art work for the July challenge. I also want to remind you that our prizes are three digital images if the winner uses an SPS image, or one digital image if the winner does not use an SPS image. Can you give me one good reason why you would not want to use an SPS image?
There are so many images to use in the Vast gallery of Artists at Sweet Pea Stamps!  The one I was particularly drawn to is called  Christmas bird by Elaine Cox.  This was just one of her digital images that was available.  I LOVE getting some of my Christmas cards done early don't you?  The image is already in a circular pattern and even comes with some shading in the background.  I used Copics on her but then accented the snow on the tree branches with Glitter Liner (in the Liquid Pearl section) and it is iridescent and flows pretty well.  Then I used a glaze pen which is so awesome-you could leave it to dry and it makes a slick look to your image OR use like I did and while wet, applied some glitter for the snowflakes.  I added some glitter ribbon and a clear type sticker and there you have it.
Hope you like and hope you will come and place an entry in our Challenge!  Can't wait to see you there!

I'd like to enter this in the following Challenge:



No comments:

Post a Comment