Followers

Monday, May 11, 2015

Whooooo....Whoooooo..want to Play with us at 2 CuteInk ATG Challenge?

I Love OWLS, my daughter loves OWLS and MY mother loved OWLS...so it stands to reason that I was thrilled to use Nature Owl Doodle for our next challenge "For the Birds" at 2 CuteInk!
And I was so lucky to find an owl..ish set of design papers at my LLS when I was shopping with my enabler crafty daughter!  I KNEW that I would use them sometime so I was all set for this challenge!
The papers are by ADORNit  and they are all double sided, one with sayings on it (see the inside of the card).  The deep red patterned paper on the front is the reverse of the gray dotted paper.  I picked up the colors in Owl Doodle digital-HAD to add buttons!  I HAVE to use them whenever I can-I have too many!  The inside used one of the sayings (complimentary colors I might add ) and is the back of the chevron style paper.  I love how the images that Heidi from 2 CuteInk designs are created so that you can be as elaborate or as simple as you want them to be.  Quick to color as I did here with Copics and so quick to mail to some lucky recipient.  Come join us in our challenge and show us your creation!  We'd love to meet you!



No comments:

Post a Comment