Followers

Monday, March 30, 2015

The Start of New Things with 2 CUTE INK! Come enter our Challenge #126-EASTER!

 When one door closes, another opens right?  I'm so pleased that I was able to find a new home as a Design Team member on 2 Cute Ink!  It's an adorable site with all sorts of cute images for all kinds of situations.  We will be promoting their images twice a month on Mondays and hope you will find a wonderful image that just fits the bill for your creation!  The image that I used is called Hippity Hop-how appropriate that some of the design paper I had had it written all over!  I used a wide oval die cut to open the front panel, then cut a smaller oval out of double sided yellow dotted paper to frame him better and inserted it from the back.
Inside, I used the complimentary back of the yellow dot paper, chevrons, as the mat around the image.  He's brightly colored with copics and topped off with a cardstock sticker with a sentiment.  I love buttons so of course there's one on the front with a dotted ribbon.  OH, one thing to try is I used my Signo white pen and just squiggled all over the bunny and then just blotted it with my finger.  It left a texture over the bunny like fur-a white on white effect.  Come by and check out all the DT's new ideas and try some images out at 2 Cute Ink!

 




3 comments:

  1. So glad for you, Carolyn! Love the way you have designed this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new DT position, Carolyn. Super cute image, awesome coloring and you did a fantastic job on your design..

    ReplyDelete