Followers

Monday, February 23, 2015

Great Announcement! I'm on the DT of Through The Purple Haze!


 I can now announce that I've joined this great group based out of the United Kingdom--Through The Purple Haze or TTPH as you may know it!  It has SO many wonderful sponsors with super images and the members are a varied lot of fun, fun ladies from all over the continents.  It's so Interesting getting to know them and all about their surroundings!
My first challenge with them and open to all is one of our favorites:  Anything Goes!  The sponsor for this anticipated challenge is Zuri Artsy Craftsy and she has a delightful Etsy Store with many different images.  Please go and check out the site-you won't be disappointed.  The image I got to use was "Erika", a super Birthday image--I can Always use those kind of cards.  I had this printed vellum paper with all kinds of shiny confetti on it, along with some dimensional embellishments that were perfect for the theme.  I colored her up with Copics, my favorite coloring pens and gave her a dimensional feel with pop dots.  The sentiment is from my stash as is the inside design paper and wording.  Hope you will come visit Through the Purple Haze and create an entry for us!

I would like to enter this in the following Challenges:



6 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again a next challenge.

    XXX Lulu'

    http://lulucreazioniartistiche.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just used this image the other day - it's so cute! I love your coloring and those cute little present buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Erin for your lovely words!

    ReplyDelete