Followers

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sharing Christmas Card Marathon crafting session!

Every evening when I come home from work, I'm usually found making cards.  Normally, it's to showcase a creation for one of the Design Teams that I'm on.  But occasionally, the Love of the Christmas season lifts me up from a tired day and fills me with the Spirit of the Season. 

I'm just here tonight to share the love of the creations I'm inspired to make.  Just thought I'd just display them to bring a smile to your face and maybe give you some ideas and put your fingers to work to make your own creations.
Thank you for taking the time to look them over.  I will say that all of the sentiments, if not stamped, are digital sayings from Doodle Pantry.  That being said, here are many of those cards:

2 comments:

  1. Carolyn, these are all wonderful! Fun images, beautiful scenes - wow! The people on your Christmas list are probably all so thrilled! Great cards. I didn't realize you worked too. I come home so tired, it is too hard to make a card so I do all of mine on the weekend. Happy Friday! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy so nice to hear from you-am so glad you liked my cards!! I just got on a roll and was doing about 5 cards on a good night! Thanks again

      Delete