Followers

Saturday, November 1, 2014

It's countdown time to Christmas at Doodle Pantry's Challenge!

 I'm sure, like many of you, I'm asking where did summer go and how did Christmas manage to sneak up on me once again!!!  Well Doodle Pantry is on top of this Magical Season called Christmas and has given us so many cute images to use this month, including ones for the holidays!  The one I chose to use is called Gingerbread House Ants-yes, they are making a Holiday appearance once again!  Truthfully, I'm not sure if they are eating more than they are building!
The background dotted paper that comes in the set has red stickles on random spots and the solid gold paper in the set I used as a ribbon and a mat for the included sentiment that works so well with the image.  I love the intensity of the colors that Laurie from Doodle Pantry creates in her images! There's also some Lily White Glitter "sugar coating" by Doodlebug Designs on the roof and dripping from the edge of the house.
This day starts out with our launch of the new image sets but be sure to check out the Challenge at Doodle Pantry that starts at noon Eastern time and join in the fun!  There's even a free set w/ purchase offered-great way to build your Image Library up~see you there!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE how you sugar coated the roof! Love the image and card Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy festive card. The little ants are my favorite next to Charlie Horse. I must admit that I have yet to make a gingerbread house and it needs to be added to my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete