Followers

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

It's a Father's Day Challenge at Squigglefly! Preview of new artist's this week!

Our latest Challenge at Squigglefly is a timely one--for Father's Day!  This new artist that is joining us in the Squigglefly shop this weekend is James Horvath.  I thoroughly enjoyed using his image called Family!  Squigglefly will be debuting several other new artists so check them all out!
Since it's so hot and summery around here (and yes, I said I'd never complain about the heat after the terribly COLD winter this last year!), I decided to use sunflower paper, a sentiment from my stash raised on pop dots, and my favorite embellies~BUTTONS!  Inside, I put the reverse side of the sunflower paper and another verse that I've been saving for a "Daddy" card!  I hope you will be running to enter your Father's Day card in our weekly challenge-the winner gets a free SF image of your choice!


4 comments:

  1. Hey gf! I love those cartoon colored digis! You pull them off with beauty and an "I gotta have that digi too" - beautiful card for Dad's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn I really love this! Your coloring has brought these images to life! Great layout too. The inside is such a sweet poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Father's day card! Great job for this challenge Carolyn. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love that family and your super card really shows them off well. What a perfect card for last week's challenge! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete