Followers

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Masculine Birthday Card Images from Doodle Pantry-Got Tractor?

 I'm always looking for unique options when it comes to making a Masculine card!  Well, part of the May Release group from Doodle Pantry was "Got Tractor" and here in the rural part of Illinois-these images will be a hit!  You not only get images and sentiments but some great coordinating papers.  The background paper I used on the front has green tractors and  yellow bulldozers on a blue background-what fun!  The solid brown I used to simulate dirt-Laurie from DP always includes a group of solid papers to match her designs.  The tracks in the set I used like ribbons across the bottom-accented with mat buttons.
In the inside, I did a pop of gold solid on top of another brown/red patterned paper.  Using the png version of the tractors, I placed them on the gold mat.  Then I hand stamped the Birthday greetings. This layout could have just as easily been for a Father's Day card.
We're just about ready for the June Release and it's packed full of fun, fun images so be watching here on June 1st for the latest!  We have challenges on a regular basis so come on and enter!  You get some free Doodle Pantry images if you're a winner!



1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic masculine card Carolyn, love the layout!

    ReplyDelete