Followers

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sympathy card Inspiration for you

 I've been taking a little break, getting some needed sympathy cards made, and am so thrilled with this one in particular.  I used a wonderful designer mat pad from K&Company by Susan Wright.  They fit on an A2 card blank so well and are 2 sided so you always have a coordinated print! I just find these so inspirational.
The stamp is from American Art Stamp, which I found at HL.  The Butterfly diecut and the little branch sprigs were from some fellow scrappers on a great site, My Scrapbook Place.  Check us out, we're a Fun Group!  On the inside of the card I kept it simple with just a matted stamp sentiment, With Deepest Sympathy.  I find it hard sometimes to do these cards so that they convey that you care and to make them uplifting-like you are there, putting your arm around them to give them comfort.

2 comments:

  1. I find I am in need of sympathy cards often in the last few months, so I am going to look for this paper and follow your lead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet and delicate and peaceful. A perfect Sympathy card. Well done! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete