Followers

Monday, February 24, 2014

LACY SUNSHINE sponsors Seems a Little Sketchy-Great Site!


Lacy Sunshine is a new sponsor for us at SALS and we are Thrilled to have them!  They will be giving 3 free images to the winner of this 2 week challenge-wow!!
I had such fun with this sketch from Seems a Little Sketchy-I rotated it because, as usual, I made a digital image that was a little larger than I needed. SO, "when you're given lemons, make lemonade"!  This sketch made me feel like the rectangle was not an image-BUT A HOLE.  So using that premiss, I used a die to open the front flap of my card so that I could put my image, Eleanor/Pickles The Stashes, peeking out from the inside. My grandson LOVES mustaches so I'm always looking for images like this!  I just love all the details that this image has and it works so well with the awesome paper I found in my STASH(e)!
Love how the card turned out and if you do also, please come and join in the sketch challenge yourself!  We now are previewing the sketches in Tabs at the top of our home page so that, if you like to work ahead, you'll be able to do so!  You still won't be able to post it before the scheduled challenge, but you will sure be ready!  Come out an play and build up your library of images!




















4 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Carolyn! Love that image!!
    ~Sandy, SALS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, this is totally awesome! Beautiful coloring and love that the image is peeking through the die cut hole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable & your coloring is FAB Carolyn! I'm so very happy to be on the SALS team with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How inventive of you to to "make lemonade" this way, inspirational! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete