Followers

Monday, January 6, 2014

THANK YOU at Squigglefly's First Challenge for 2014!!

Are you all ready for the first Squiggle Fly challenge of the year? Well, since there was no challenge last week, we have no winner to announce, so we will get right with it....
The first challenge is: to make a Thank You card, with an added twist, if you wish-which is to use Embossing on it too. I am sure we all have Thank Yous to send out for all the wonderful holiday gifts!

The image that I'm featuring on my card this week is Little Bee by artist Monica Estill --she's one of many talented artists at Squigglefly.  Be sure and check out the selection and variety-especially the first weekend of each month!  That's when the new releases are listed!
On this card, I used an embossed card front that has Many different ways to say Thank You~I Always need these cards.  I added some green fun chevron paper, bumblebee ribbon and some great Crystal Ice Stickles to his wings. The inside is finished off with a top note label in yellow with a stamp of Thank You!
Can you tell I'm SOOO tired of Winter here in Illinois and ready for Spring?? Winter Storm hit this weekend and we were without electricity for 23 hours-Yikes!  Think WARM  Thoughts!

4 comments:

  1. yikes! I love winter, but it's not so much fun when you lose your power. Glad you have it back! This card is just adorable. I love that bumble bee ribbon - too cute! The stickles on the wings looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Carolyn---and hope your power stays on, and you get warmed up!! Lve the bumblebee ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun bee image Carolyn and you really super embossing and ribbon! Cute card. Hope you are staying warm - being cold and having no electricity is NOT good at all! I would just stay in bed all day(s)! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! I love to come here and sift through all your lovely cards-it gives me inspiration! Chicago got hit with almost 2 feet of snow, and today the temp was ten BELOW zero!! We lost power but only for an hour. Hunker down and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete