Followers

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Recuperating doing Cards for Squigglefly-Thinking of You

Well while I am at home favoring my hurt knee, I'm trying to do some cards!  This one is a Thinking of You card using a couple of images from artist Pam Lehto.  I combined Country Boy & Country Girl, added an accordion flower from a friend and a double matted TOU sentiment inside the card.  Check out all the new artists online at the Squigglefly Shop found here. And the first weekend of each month, they debut some new images and new artist's so be sure and check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn this is a really sweet card. I love how you made the images into a row! It reminds me of "it's a small world". I also think these would be cute printed out larger for paper dolls for kids.

    ReplyDelete