Followers

Saturday, December 14, 2013

More Christmas Cards to share with you~




 I was determined on my Christmas card Marathon journey to take pictures to share with you.  The cards that I was working on seemed to have a mind of their own and all the papers and embellishments and sentiments seemed to call out to be a part of the card...either that, or I'm going looney doing all of these and am hearing voices!

This precious lovely I matted with an evergreen paper and put that on some luscious Deep Brown cardstock from The Paper Cut called Echo-has a gold shimmer to it also. Then used an ornament embellishment sticker from HL for the accent-very clean and simple. Inside I used an Old World paper in antiquey green. A triple matted sentiment was used inside from my dear friend Linda.

********************************************************************************** 
I went in a different direction with my favorite winter subject-a Snowman!  This one felt very "country-like" so I kept him rustic.   Using red/green plaid as a mat and the green starry paper I thought fit the bill.  There was a perfect cardstock sticker for my sentiment and I'm glad I snagged on to a set of rusty snowflakes a while back!  Didn't know where I would use them but worth waiting for on this card. I love the addition of my fav embellie- the BUTTON. On the inside I just kept it simple with a snowflake paper and cute Christmas lights and stamped sentiment.
I hope you like these and will get inspired to try some of my ideas.
 


1 comment:

  1. Loving all your very pretty cards Carolyn. You have quite a collection and they are all so well done with great images and colors. Love the rusty snowflake! Well done. Many hugz!

    ReplyDelete