Followers

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Texture is the Featured Style at Southern Girls Challenge~

 This new Folder for me is by Darcie and has so many different shaped snowflakes!  It's a perfect design for the 2-week contest at Southern Girls Challenge.  Nice deep embossing and it picks up the shimmer from the stunning cardstock by The Paper Cut called Vista "Stardream" Metallic.  The white branches were punchies given to me by a friend --I've been waiting for winter cards to use the white ones!

4 comments:

  1. Carolyn, those are absolutely STUNNING!!! How is the ornament done...is that a mirricard as the background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I'm so glad you like it Sarah! The ornament is actually a Christmas tag from Wal-mart in a pkg of 12 for $1. They've got several styles-I'm always thinking cards when I see items like that!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, simple but sooo effective, love the embossing

    ReplyDelete