Followers

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Convenient Pre-colored images with Fred, She Said

When faced with a very hectic week and very little time, it was so nice to go to the Fred, She Said  store and download some simply gorgeous pre-colored digital images.  She has flowers, characters, things from nature-the list goes on and on.  The one that I chose for my last minute card is called ButterflysDoodleDallion and it really saved me a lot of time.  I printed out the almost 6x6 size for my base, and then, in the beauty of digital, I was able to do another smaller set and use that one as the raised accents on the flower and butterflies.  I matted the image (they come in several color sets), added some accent ribbon/bow, mounted it on a neat marbled pinkish/plum colored cardstock and then my fancy cut thing.  Stamped a sentiment on the corner and in the inside and I'm all set with the perfect card for my friend.  Tracey, aka Fred, makes it so easy for those last minute gifts!  Go check her out!  Thanks for looking & come back soon~ Carolyn

3 comments: