Followers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Leap Day Blog Hop--My Blog Candy

Here at SBP we're getting ready for a Super Duper Blog Hop starting on Leap Year Day, February 29th.  I thought it would be a good time to offer up some Blog Candy given for leaving comments when you visit my "Home away from Home" ...It just so happens that on ScrapBook Place's Blog http://yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com/ , the DT has been working on the challenge of making ATC cards this month.  I think mine would make good "candy for the eye" and will be giving them away using the random no. generator.  Here's a look at a few of them~make sure you all come back and play along with us!



6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Carolyn - your ATCs are beautiful. All that beauty on a small ATC - how remarkable. Great job! Thanks for joining SBP in its blog hop - you are going to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic ATCs and you're giving them away?! Oh, boy, count me in to come back and hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He He Pat, I have my ways!! Glad you liked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Mel! I got on a roll using my scraps and couldn't stop!!

      Delete